- Injection flaws
- Broken authentication and session management issues
- Sensitive Data Exposure
- Cross site request forgery
- Security misconfiguration issues
Web Application VAPT
Most of the businesses are moving their business to online platforms like website in order to have expanded reach to their products and service. However, as they are online, they are open to many external threats like malware attacks, hacking, etc.
AlanceSec can help you to keep your business secured online. We can test your web applications and offer you the best possible security solution to keep your website secured. We have two different approaches to review your web application – the first one is with the automated scanning tools and the other one is manual penetration testing. We can review critical vulnerabilities and check the owasp top 10 in your web application. There are multiple software tools and manual review procedures, which are followed by false positive elimination.
The testing methodology based on OWASP TOP 10.
Top 10 Vulnerability Assessment Checks:
- Cross-Site Scripting
- Using Components with Known Vulnerabilities
- XML External Entities (XXE)
- Server Site Request Forgery
- Insufficient logging and Monitoring